Press Release 2013 EcoFashion & Beauty Campaign Launch Party
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Green Lifestyles Network’s EcoBeauty & Fashion Campaign Launch Party
LOS ANGELES, CA –
On Sunday, October 13, 2013, Green Lifestyles Network (GLN) will host a launch party for their six month long EcoBeauty & Fashion Campaign.
The goal of the campaign is to raise awareness about eco-friendly, cruelty free alternatives to fashion and beauty related goods that are harmful to consumers and to the environment.
This “Green Carpet” event will take place between 6- 9pm at the Croft House (326 N La Brea Ave) in Los Angeles, CA. Featured ecoDesigner, Victoria Tik of FROCK LA, will present her ecofashions with the help of celebrity and professional models. In addition, attendees will be able to sample products, food and drink from GLN’s sponsors: Serenity Foods, Reed’s Ginger Brew, Raw Cane Super Juice and biodynamic wine tasting from Frey Vineyards.
The event will also be GLN’s first EcoFashion Salon, a series of events where a featured ecoDesigner showcases his/her designs to the general public, buyers and to press. Potential customers or established clients will have the opportunity to preview new items and place custom orders.
GLN is pleased to have Victoria Tik of FROCK LA at the forefront of this exciting event. FROCK LA is a women’s fashion design house that focuses on creating fair-trade and ecofriendly pieces from their own blend of luxury sustainable jerseys. The designs, which are created without buttons or zippers, are popular amongst celebrities and red-carpet goers.
The launch party will also serve as a fundraiser for Green Lifestyles Network’s critical work in changing the toxicity and unethical standards prevalent in the fashion and beauty industries by showcasing the solutions. A silent auction will be held, as well as a raffle and a door prize. GLN will accept donations in lieu of an admission charge.
Faces of the campaign and celebrity model information:
- Debra Wilson: Comedienne and actress, longest- serving original cast member on the sketch comedy series MADtv
- Blythe Metz : Host of “Blythe Natural Living”, a show about easy healthy eating and natural beauty
- Tamara Henry: Former Miss Arkansas, and former Arkansas news anchor, now anchor of Santa Monica Update and the Emmy nominated TV show Metro Motion
- Rachelle Carson Begley: Actress and producer, recently wrapped 3rd season of “Living with Ed” with her husband Ed Begley Jr aired on Discovery Planet’s Green
- Seli Marset: ActressFor more information on Green Lifestyles Network, visit greenlifestyles.org
Alison Ross, PRSA
PR and Communications Consultant
Alison Ross <email@example.com>